2.28.2013

repeating these words.

"search me o god, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way."
psalm 139: 23-24

i have made an effort to surround myself with these words over the past few months...written on a note card in my planner staring me in the face when i stress about work/client meetings/traveling/having time to complete projects/see friends/be with family/etc. why? because, anxious thoughts can steal, kill, and destroy, because they are not from jesus. it is my continual prayer to follow jesus, and to be pure at heart. anxious thoughts and hurtful ways hinder me from that. how awesome is it that we can call on a god that already knows our thoughts, and will rid us of our fears, cleanse our minds and hearts, and take our hand to walk with him. so affirming; thank you jesus! -j

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!