1.10.2012

Luxury...

(via pinterest)

Oh how I love this and its so incredibly true. Im totally a believer that adults need naps just like kids do, especially when its been a rough morning, a sleepless night or you just aren't feeling well. Sometimes we all need to take a nap and wake up refreshed with a new outlook on the day. We do some serious napping in my house. There are many days that I will rest for a little while when the boys go down in the afternoon. Its important to me to be the best version of myself for them and my hubby and sometimes that just means I need a little down time for rejuvenation-you know to conclude the rest of the day with a bang. Plus I know it makes my hubby happy to come home to a pleasant, excited wife rather than a worn out, frazzled, pull your hair out wife. Naps are sacred and you better believe it has to be something pretty special for us to bypass the boys naps, I mean when else is a SAHM supposed to get a break. If there's no nap then I have absolutely no quiet time ALL day long and trust me, that ain't good for nobody! So do yourself and those who love you a favor...every once in awhile, partake in this luxury!
-B

1 comment:

  1. Amen, sister - naps are ESPECIALLY necessary in winter, when we are supposed to slow down and rest.

    ReplyDelete

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!