1.26.2012

on mornings.

i recently read a quote that said:

"instead of waking up TO your children, wake up FOR your children!"

wow. what a novel idea. i can't get it out of my mind. i want to embrace it and make it my own, but i really don't! this all coming from someone who adores sleep and doesn't get any of it! ha! the thought of waking up before my munchkins is absolutely miserable. do you know how early that would be? i know this must be a great way to start your day. i have a friend that does it, but she's much more disciplined than me. (lauren!!!) thoughts?

-one tired mama, e.


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya...we have sleep rules over here, I know that will change once C is in a big boy bed, but for now, Im enjoying sleeping until...

    ReplyDelete

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!