8.26.2013

prayers

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
    his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,"therefore I will hope in him.”
Lamentations 3:22-24

good morning friends, what a beautiful day and beautiful weekend, finally a break from the rain and it was oh so good for our souls. 

I'm writing today to ask for prayer for a blog friend...every so often a story touches your heart in a profound way and this is one of those stories. I can't stop thinking about this family and praying for this little man and his mommy and daddy. I am increasingly aware what a miracle it is to have 3 healthy children and thanking God every day for this incredible gift. 

will you join me in praying for healing for this precious family?

you can read and follow their story here and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!