7.29.2013

mmmm...monday!


So we had the privilege of being at the beach this past week with our family! Its always so fun and just good for the soul to breathe in that beach air and eat great food too of course. One of our new favorite things is Callie's Pimento Cheese. We've had it before but for whatever reason, we had forgotten about it until our dad purchased some for our week at the beach and my oh my, is it incredible! I like to think of myself as a pimento cheese connoisseur, I seriously love this amazing southern concoction in all its various forms, but this particular batch is by far one of the best I've ever tasted. Do yourself a favor and purchase some, enjoy it on wheat thins, bagel crisps or pretzels crisps. You might even go all out and have it between two slices of bread, add a tomato for a perfect summer lunch. Regardless, you won't be disappointed. 

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!