3.28.2013

Anticipation is something I've experienced a great deal about lately. I've read about it in devotions, I've listened to it on the radio, I've thought about it in regards to this baby girl I'm carrying, I've seen it displayed in my boys excitement about easter candy, and I've felt it in my heart. Anticipation has been a part of all my senses and how fitting for God to awaken this in me leading up to the greatest anticipatory event in history. 

In all of this life we are called to live in eager anticipation 

In all of this life we are called to hope

In all of this life we are called to remember

In all of this life we are called to repent

In all of this life we are called to believe

In all of this life we are called to rejoice

Listen and Await...

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!