4.26.2012

patchwork...

I don't know if yall ever do this, but the other day I was journaling and sometimes I love to look back at past entries to see what God was teaching me, prayers that have been answered, things that are months and even years later still on my heart. I was re-reading and came across this wonderful thought from a very controversial yet wonderfully intense book. Coincidence, no way, God knew I needed to read this again and be reminded of His patchwork, His workings in our lives... thankful I wrote it down and now I get to share it with you. 


"To Me, it seems like a mess but to you Oh God, its a perfect pattern emerging, growing and alive; The Garden of My Soul- working out your purpose in my heart."
-The Shack

1 comment:

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!