2.07.2012

Just a little bit...

Who doesn't love to receive gifts...I know I do, especially when its something unexpected that shows up at your door. I love receiving gifts but I also love giving them especially when it's a gift that can encourage someone who desperately needs it, or make someone's day happier with a simple card, journal or notepad. I think its an even better gift when there's a scripture tied to it too! Just a little something can go a long way when you are trying to tell a friend, family member, spouse, co-worker or neighbor they are loved. What if we gave more random gifts? Do you think people would feel more loved, smile more, pass it on and love another?

I think so, thats why I think this happy collection from Dayspring is the perfect gift.

"You have filled my heart with greater JOY"
Psalm 4:7

Jesus fills our hearts with JOY, He is the reason we can share our hearts joy with another. My heart is full after receiving this gift in the mail. I can't wait to journal on these crisp, happy pages, drink from this precious mug and write on these fun memo notes. Check out all of Dayspring's wonderful collections and the inspired deals going on right now. Just a little bit of love blesses my heart greatly and I'm definitely passing it on!
Love, B

(all free gifts were given by Dayspring in order to be reviewed, all thoughts are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!