6.30.2011

morning thoughts.

{as you get out of the bed in the morning, be aware of My Presence with you. you may not be thinking clearly yet, but I am. your early morning thoughts tend to be anxious ones until you get connected with Me. invite Me into your thoughts by whispering My Name. Suddenly your day brightens and feels more user-friendly. 
you cannot dread a day that is vibrant with My Presence.
you gain confidence through knowing that I am with you- that you face nothing alone. anxiety stems from asking the wrong questions: "if such and such happens, can i handle it?" The true question is not whether you can cope with whatever happens, but whether you and I together can handle anything that occurs. it is this you-and-I-together factor that gives you confidence to face the day cheerfully.} - Jesus Calling

{in the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; 
in the morning i lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.} -psalm 5:3

as you face the day ahead, may your head and heart be consumed with thoughts of you and Jesus embracing life together. what a wonderful truth that you and i are not alone, but that Jesus walks along side us. 
with Him and through Him we can conquer anything. may your day be blessed as you enjoy His presence and attempt to grasp that you are capable. -J

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!