5.04.2011

new obsession!

good morning...thought i would post about this as i can't seem to pry myself away from my computer and this delightful website! maybe i'm slow and everyone else has already discovered this but i just found it last week and LOVE it! you can filter what you are looking for, create your own ideabook, the opportunities are endless! so here it is....


it's called HOUZZ




have i mentioned im nesting? my kitchen currently looks like this.....



hopefully in a few weeks ill be able to show you a much different picture...that is once i'm finished moving and painting every piece of furniture in my house! Fun, right? i sure think so...my better half certainly disagrees! -e

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!